We are motivated to make a positive impact on our clients, our partners, our people, and the communities in which we operate. If there’s one thing we know…
Experience from top-tier organisations, makes our team adept to balancing commercial priorities with sustainable solutions.
Collaboration & partnership wins over division and singularity.
Thought leadership ensures we challenge the status quo and create cultures of continuous improvement.
Ethical conduct enables us to be agents of the change we want to see.
With top tier corporate and business experience, our team has established centers of excellence
• Market, competitive and trend analysis.
• Development of core operating principles
• Bespoke planning to meet the needs of individual business units
• Coordinating strategies across multiple lines of business
• Driving growth through strategic partnerships (strategic, organisational, and cultural fit)
• Thought leadership through media and speaking opportunities
Diversity and Inclusion Specialists
• Workshops to provide an understanding of the legal and environmental contexts for diversity and inclusion
• Seminars to highlight areas of interest in the emerging diversity and inclusion landscape, such as training in the impact of unconscious bias
• Enhancement of talent processes by conducting workforce planning that addresses changing skill requirements
• Company policy and process review and enhancement on diversity and inclusion, talent, reward, and recognition inputs
Corporate Communications, Marketing and PR
• Writing and distributing press releases
• Social media promotions
• Developing speeches and pitches
• Creating special events
• Crisis management
• Talk-shows and panel discussions on issues affecting professionals
• Thought leadership initiatives
• Hosting of networking and other events
• Master of Ceremony and featured speaking engagements
• Moderation of corporate events
• Leadership development
• Professional development
• Leadership culture awareness workshops
• Change management and communication strategy support
• Employee value propositions
Corporate Social Responsibility
• Advisory on sustainability
• Project management
• Impact innovation and investing
Top-tier experienced team with a solid track record working across a public and private sector client base
Muchayeva Hazel NyandoroChief of Tribe
Mucha is a dynamic, performance driven professional with solid experience across several sectors and business disciplines. She has worked in leadership positions for Tier One Global Financial Institutions in Corporate and Investment Banking, in Legal Services, Retail, Management Consulting and enterprise. She possesses impressive geographical experience having held global and regional roles spanning Europe, Middle East, and Africa.
Tawanda ChihotaChief Advisor
Tawanda plays an instrumental advisory role covering commercial, strategic and operational agendas. He is a seasoned professional possessing a demonstrable track record in driving effective corporate strategy and communications programmes resulting in measurable business development and growth. He work primarily within the cyber security and information, communications, and technology fields.
Here are some reassurances from our clients and multi-sectoral professional tribes
Sharing our journey as Manelith in the consultancy industry
Below are some of our informational articles detailing the work we do as an organization